FLYING

Missed my flight from Houston to Pittsburgh today but its okay because in the second plane I had to get on,the lady sitting next to me gave me some xanax and told me her whole life story and then took a lemon out of her tit. She started showing me pictures of her boyfriend drinking mountain dew when we left the plane and her skirt got caught in the escalator and she ate so much shit. She was so drunk and laughing but I had to press the emergency stop button because people started falling on top of her and it was soo funny and weird. I have a bunch more pics just tryin to sort them all out. Ill be here in Pittsburgh, hopefully meditating for a week and then back to Los Angeles for Kayas birthday. 
love

Me and Missy, my airtran angel

-adio

some pix by kelsey n osker

No comments:

Post a Comment