KILLING A RATTLESNAKE IN VAL VERDE, CALIFORNIA


† 2012
My yung cat Manson got bit by a snake in our house the week that we were moving out and got a serious case of fat paw.  The vet said he was probably going to die if I didn't pay $2,500 for anti-venom and I was freaking out and so upset but it turned out that Manson is the most badass and his paw was back to normal in a couple of days.  BUT we had no idea what happened to the snake and two days later I was sitting outside and heard a rattling noise and through the window I could see our friend Rebecca's cat playing with something inside.  I ran in and grabbed the cats and things got really intense.  Sorry that this video is so cruel, but we were really scared:


                                                      -Kaya

No comments:

Post a Comment