shitty

Tomorrow is my last day in NY and I'll be in Manhattan.  I'm leaving for Texas at 6am on Thursday and I'm going to turn 21 on Tuesday and be back in Val Verde on Wednesday.  I had a really wonderful time here and I have two rolls of film that I have to get developed from the past week which I will do very soon.  In the meantime here are some shitty pictures from my computer and phone.
-Kaya


I died my hair a deeper blue.  Blue has always been my favorite color.   I just read this book called Bluets by Maggie Nelson and it was one of the best books I have read in so long.  Here's one of my favorite excerpts from the book:

It calms me to think of blue as the color of death. I have long imagined death's approach as the swell of a wave - a towering wall of blue. You will drown, the world tells me, has always told me. You will descend into a blue underworld, blue with hungry ghosts, Krishna blue, the blue faces of the ones you loved. They all drowned, too. To take a breath of water: does the thought panic or excite you? If you are in love with red you slit or shoot. If you are in love with blue you fill your pouch with stones good for sucking and head down to the river. Any river will do.



two cities



I went to this freezing cold barn in the middle of Connecticut and got this mink coat and jeans for $1



Manson sleeping in the car
GOD FOOD
my dad got me these expensive sunglasses for christmas
my grandpa got me some beautiful white peanut M&Ms for christmas
many days of my life
STV RLZ (we were drinking 40s at the bar)
my friend keeps this picture of yung me and the wax Spice Girls with his weed

OH YEAH AND ONLY LISTENING TO THE NEW DRAKE ALBUM


1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Bluets in an airport in Texas right now, which pretty directly related to my happening upon this post. I feel an immense weirdness.

    ReplyDelete